Positivitrix: Here’s why optimistic people can fight COVID better

Positivitrix shares new tips to give you positive energy.

Have you thanked your Creator that you are COVID-free? That your loved ones are doing well today?

​1 year and a half since the lockdown, our country hasn’t really gotten any better, noh?

As much as I would like to be the bearer of good news and tell you that things in the outside world are being handled better… it’s just not the case.

As you end your workweek, I’d like to encourage you to keep on looking at the brighter side of life and take some rest.

Let yourself be happy.

This is one of the many ways you can stay strong and healthy.

Continue to take care of yourself, your inner world, and the people around you, the best way you know how.

You might even have more ideas than I do right now but in case you need something light yet deep, here go my 2 cents:

​Between worrying about the end of the world and visualizing a brighter tomorrow, the latter has all the winning attributes.

Studies from John Hopkins Medicine show that people who are more positive may be better protected against the damage of stress.

They also make better life and health decisions and tend to focus more on long-term goals compared to those who dwell on negativity.

Remember, too much or prolonged negative emotions can surely weaken the immune response.

Overall, people who have developed a positive outlook have better physical health, better mood, longer life span, amongst other things, as they develop greater resistance to sickness.

Being reminded of these…..

you always have a choice on what you wish to embrace today.

​So I hope you are planning some R&R or downtime this coming weekend to boost your immune system some more. 🙂

​What actually inspired me to share the above thoughts… my series of engagements with my client in the medical field.

I am so thankful that even if they are doctors, they still engage in many other ways on how they can keep on improving their quality of life. On how, aside from medicines, positive thinking can be of big help to them and everyone around them.

I am grateful to have been entrusted with half a thousand doctors the past 50 days.

This one below is batch 2 of my Creative Visualization run.

​If I may share with you, I asked them what they liked the MOST from my workshop and they wrote…

I really think that more than what I say, it’s how my energy affects them that makes the interactions effective.

And I’d have to admit, if it were not for the skill, this level of positivity, I wouldn’t have made this kind of impact at all.

Let me know what you have in mind and let’s make it a win-win!

Let’s maximize the growth of your team in the last 2 months of 2021!

Enjoy your week! Be happy- it’s the easiest way to boost your immune system!

MORE tips from Positivitrix:

Positivitrix: Loving is

Positivitrix: My top 3 Law of Attraction books! What are yours?

SHARE this article to help spread Positivitrix inspiration in these difficult times.

Good News Pilipinas is celebrating its 15th Anniversary in 2021 by giving away prizes! Subscribe to this website and  Good News Pilipinas! TV YouTube channel and enter the raffle by telling us what you like about our stories in an email to editor@goodnewspilipinas.com

The post Positivitrix: Here’s why optimistic people can fight COVID better appeared first on Good News Pilipinas.


Source: Good News Philippines

No comments:

ads
Powered by Blogger.